Kernel Panic with PowerEdge 2450 on Debian woody

rvt@dds.nl rvt at dds.nl
Wed Mar 13 05:24:59 CST 2002

Hi Antoine,

I would not recommend using woody on any system. Instead I would suggest run
a potato systen with one off the 2.4.x series kernel.
I would suggest using the 2.4.17 kernel since it alreqdy contains the necesarry
raid drivers. I use it on the servers I have setup without a problem.

For the rest unfortunatly I cannot help you but telling what my systen runs.

Ries