Raid5 Container Trouble

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Mon Mar 11 19:13:00 CST 2002

The guys in support would have a much better chance of helping you than I.
I don't have a lot of experience doing this and was just passing along a
doc that Steve Boley wrote. Maybe one of them on the list can help. If you
don't get help from the list, I would suggest you call into support. Sorry
I can't be of more assistance.
--
Michael