Various Linux docs

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
Mon Mar 11 18:48:01 CST 2002

Hi Folks,

    Could you please direct me to the download of these bcm5700 drivers on
your Dell website. I have rpms for 2.0.28 but wouldn't mind upgrading to
2.0.34 to be perfectly safe.

    Secondly how would one remove the current driver say with the kernel or
rpm ( I am sure that an rpm -e pkgname would do it ) so that I can insmod
the new one. Even 3Com's site has the older drivers.

    Please pkg them as tar.gz's as the current one on the Dell site is old
and an exe. Thank you very much for considering my requests.

    Cheers,

        Aly.