OpenManage - SNMP upgrade with Dell MIB support???

ジム・キャロウェイ carraway at nexus.co.jp
Mon Mar 11 02:59:01 CST 2002

Okay, I must be completely out of it today.  For whatever reason, I totally spaced on
the fact that Server Administrator runs as a different server all together and has nothing
to do with Apache. Finally figured out that omawsd was the web server daemon.

Sorry to have littered your inbox and the mailing list.

Mondays are the worst.

Jim

Realized that if you remove the mod_ssl package from Apache, you can get the desired
result but that doesn't help when you have a server using it.  Anyone got any ideas?

Thank you Joshua.

In all this mess, it came down to not knowing that Dell had come out
with a new version of dellomsa.  We were using 4.41 and not 4.51.
Now that everything works, I have more questions.

How do you turn off the web server administrator interface?  On Dell|Talk
there was a post about custom installation. Any clues?

Plus when OpenManage was running the number of processes skyrocketed.  From
an average of 65 to about145.  Is that normal??

Thanks for the help in advance.

Jim

Joshua_Giles at Dell.com さんは書きました: