Dell Utilities partition (other issue)

Benito Venegas venevene at securities.com
Fri Mar 8 18:04:01 CST 2002

Thanks Michael for your suggestions.
The only problem it's I installed linux without boolader (just to test),
and when I finished I wanted to boot into utility partition, and I only
got  a message

Starting MS-DOS

in the screen and that's all. System freeze.

Later

I boot with Dell Server assistance, I applyed create utility partition
again (message: The utility partition has been updated) and I tryed
again, and I got the same message.

Any idea?

--
Benito Venegas
System Engineer, Technology

This communication contains information which is confidential. It is for
the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient(s) please note any distribution, copying or use of
this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail
or by telephone (as above) and then delete the e-mail and all attachments
and any copies thereof.