Open Manage 1.0

Marc Mondragon Marcmo at RitchieCapital.com
Tue Mar 5 15:24:14 CST 2002

Hello-

Has anyone successfully installed this product on a PowerEdge Server running
kernel version 2.4.9-21smp?
I've installed this on other machines but not on this particular kernel
version.  I've check the archives and tried some
of the suggestions without much luck so far.

When I try to run the start/start_text.sh script it fails with the post
install error that others have seen.  I do have the source installed
and I've copied the config file into place and have done the make mrproper
oldconfig dep sequence ...

Any suggestions????

Marc Mondragon

Ritchie Capital Investments, Ltd.