Network Kickstart 2650

Stephens, Bill {PBSG} Bill.Stephens at pbsg.com
Tue Jul 23 15:36:01 CDT 2002

I'm using 7.2, just trying to get a network load going far enough to get the
system to an upgraded kernel.  I'm beginning to suspect hardware because our
6600 and every other broadcom nic we have seems to work fine.  After the
sytem is loaded it comes up with a more stable kernel (and broadcom driver).
It's just the getting it loaded part I'm having trouble with.