Network Kickstart 2650

Craig I. Hagan hagan at CIH.COM
Tue Jul 23 15:20:00 CDT 2002

i'm using npaci rocks which is a hacked up 7.2. I'm trying to keep abreast of
updates, however, and have noticed major differences between the default 7.2
kernel (2.4.7) and the current one (2.4.9-34) with the 2.4.9-31 kernel being
pretty good to me.

i'm still a little tetchy about the kernel in 7.3, i've just not had 100% luck
with it, but, i've had decent luck with the kernel.org 2.4.19-rc ones.

-- craig

--

Craig I. Hagan     "It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to back it up"
hagan(at)cih.com        "True hackers don't die, their ttl expires"
  	"It takes a village to raise an idiot, but an idiot can raze a village"

	Stop the spread of spam, use a sendmail condom!
	     http://www.cih.com/~hagan/smtpd-hacks

                       In Bandwidth we trust