need help installing Server Administrator 1.1

Jon Gabrielson jon.g at directfreight.com
Fri Aug 30 13:25:00 CDT 2002

I am trying to install Server Administrator 1.1 on a
poweredge 2500sc running mandrake 8.2
I'm using the default kernel installed with this system
(linux-2.4.18-6mdk), and after following the automatted
script I found on this mailing list, which fixed several
of the errors I was encountering I am still getting the
following error:

> [root at test DOMN31A00]# /usr/lib/dell/openmanage/omsa/dellomsaesm start
> Building device driver for running kernel:                      [  OK  ]
> Running kernel is not supported.
> See Dynamic Kernel Support in the Server Administrator readme.txt file.
> [root at test DOMN31A00]#

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon.
jon.g at directfreight.com