RAID 5 Additions

Aaron Smith asmith at nexcerpt.com
Fri Aug 30 11:41:00 CDT 2002

	We're looking at adding some disk space to our Poweredge 4400's here.
Right now they each have three 18 gb 10k rpm Ultra3 scsi drives in a
RAID 5 configuration.  Is there documentation somewhere on how to add
additional drives to an existing raid array?  Is this even possible?  If
we did add additional drives to the RAID array, would we then be able to
expand an existing linux partition?

Aaron Smith             		vox: 269.226.9550 ext.26
Network Director        		fax: 269.349.9076
Nexcerpt, Inc.          		http://www.nexcerpt.com

	...Nexcerpt... Extend Your Expertise