Best way to upgrade PE from RH 6.2 to 7.3?

Steve Cousins cousins at umit.maine.edu
Wed Aug 28 10:58:00 CDT 2002

I have a PE 2400 with the PERC 2/si RAID controller activated running Dell installed Redhat 6.2. I'd like to upgrade to 7.3. What is the way that is the recommended way to accomplish this?
I have the 7.3 CD's created from ISO's from Redhat but as this is a production server I want to make sure that I do it the way that is known to work by Dell, in hopes of limiting downtime and headaches. Are there ISO's that I should download from
Dell for this?
Thanks,
Steve
 Steve Cousins                        Email: cousins at umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate                 Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences      208 Libby Hall,
 University of Maine                Orono ME 04469