PowerVault 220S - custom kernels wont boot

Benito Venegas venevene at securities.com
Tue Aug 27 23:24:00 CDT 2002

Question : what do you mean with "the system will not load at all"?

IMHO, I suggest you use drivers as modules instead compiled into the
kernel.

After that you can generate ramdisk (basically, initrd image) it'llbe
load in the  boot process (of course you need to modify lilo.conf to do
this).

Cheers.-

Vene