itanium motherboards

Mon Aug 26 09:33:00 CDT 2002

> I've been looking for prices on itanium motherboards
> and haven't been able to find a single place that
> offers these motherboards.  I've already purchased
> a 733 4MB cache CPU.  any suggestions?

I'm not aware of anyone selling Itanium motherboards separate from whole
systems.  Dell will gladly sell you a PowerEdge 7150 Itanium server, though
we don't recommend adding processors purchased from third parties (we can't
vouch that they work properly as we can those that ship from our factories
in our systems).

Thanks,
Matt

--