Linux & Dell/EMC SAN

conway, heather conway_heather at emc.com
Mon Aug 26 08:01:00 CDT 2002

To follow up on this topic at
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2002-August/003724.html
....EMC is aware that there is a discrepancy between what we have qualified
and what RedHat has certified.  We are currently working with RedHat in
order to try to resolve the issue of customer support and the discrepancy in
driver versions stated to be supported by our two companies.  I am hoping
that an agreement and relationship between our two companies on the issue of
customer support will be settled sometime soon so this will no longer be an
issue for our joint customers.
Please bear with us while we work things out.
Thanks for your patience.
Heather