Fwd: RE: PowerEdge 2400 RAID performance

Peter Weemeeuw peter.weemeeuw at digilife.be
Fri Aug 23 11:13:01 CDT 2002

It seems nobody can help me out :-(

I'm assuming we can blame the RAID controller, I mean *3.5 MB/sec* writing
speed, that's pretty pathetic.
I ran bonnie on my home PC with an IDE drive and got 20 MB/sec...

We'll probably try software RAID later... When we do I will post the new
bonnie results.

Thanks to the people who helped.

Regards,

    Peter