uh oh. Won't boot.

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 22 12:23:00 CDT 2002

As it turns out, I mistakenly bent 3 of the pins in the power slot on
the motherboard.  I swear I followed the instructions and all, and tried
to make sure everything was straight when I put it back on
(slowly...gently...) but maybe they bent on the way *off* or something,
who knows.

Anyway, I got it to work again once I discovered the problem.  One thing
to note is that if you try to power up without the riser in place at
all, you'll get absolutely no noise (power) whatsoever in any part of
the box.  Interesting.

--

Brian K. Jones
System Administrator