uh oh. Won't boot.

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 22 11:52:00 CDT 2002

OK, I'll give all of the ideas I've gotten (all from dell folks) and get
back as soon as I can.  I've already tried booting with the old scsi
card in place, and with NO pci cards installed.  What I'm gathering is
that the riser is probably just mis-seated or something, so I'll see if
I can get it to sit properly. :)  Someone else mentioned the system
memory itself!  I'll wait for confirmation before I start reseating RAM
DIMMS, 'cos that seems like a long shot, and I didn't even address that
side of the box.  I suppose something else could've been meant by
'system memory', so...

Any other thoughts, let me know.
Thanks a million.