linux 7.3 on poweredge 4600

Alexander Lazarevich alazarev at hera.itg.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 21 13:36:01 CDT 2002

hmm, i see that in the specs too. problem is when you configure the system
on the website it only has textfields for 8 drives, not 10. are 2 drives
standard in the system? if so, what size are they? tech spec doesnt say
anything about this...

thanks,

alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   alazarev at itg.uiuc.edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu