Doing a mount to a NFS share

Benito Venegas venevene at securities.com
Wed Aug 21 13:16:20 CDT 2002

Bryan:

It happened me something like this some days ago.

I had to run this, due I didn;t install that server by myself:

/etc/init.d/ipchains stop
/etc/init.d/iptable stop
for i in ipchains iptable; do chkconfig --level 3 $i off;done

(I am a testing segment LAN, so it's suppose nobdy is snifing me.)

Other possibility, if you need "basic" firewall, just add some ports to
config to permit rpc and other ports from NFS server.

Have good day

Vene.-