How I Lost 51 Lbs of Fat Fast, See Photos

Kristin staff at emailhelo.com
Wed Aug 21 10:58:00 CDT 2002

FREE REPORT and Startling Photos Reveal How a...

New High-Speed Fat Loss Secret
Quickly Ends The Chemical Imbalance
That Causes Many People to Be Fat!
Lose Weight Without Willpower!

Emergency Fat Loss Secret For Summer!

Click This Link For Details! http://redir.impulsive.com/redir.php?id=1685&u=126719793&b=4791

(Denver, CO) If you've ever felt frustrated, ashamed, or embarrassed for being
overweight, you should stop immediately. It may not be your fault. You see, leading
nutritional scientists demanded to know why some people are genetically slim while
eating everything they want and not exercising... and others struggle to lose body fat
their entire life. This led to a decade of intense research, and what was discovered
is quite amazing... (click below to read on.)

http://redir.impulsive.com/redir.php?id=1685&u=126719793&b=4791

Paige Lost 21 lbs in Her First 30 Days--51 lbs Overall!

"I always believed I was genetically stuck being overweight. But now I realize being
overweight wasn't my fault! With this new secret you're about to learn, I lost 21 pounds
in the first 30 days... and felt changes in just 24 hours! To date, I have lost 51 pounds and
all of my cellulite is gone. I went from a size 14 to a size 6 dress. I also lost a total of 29 inches
from my hips, thighs, and waist. All without giving up my favorite foods. I have so much vitality
and joy in my life, and now you can have it too!"

Paige White
Photographer
Denver, Colorado
Age 35

To See Paige's Breathtaking Before and After Photos Click This Link: http://redir.impulsive.com/redir.php?id=1685&u=126719793&b=4791

Mike Can Finally See His Stomach Muscles!

"I lost 13 lbs. of fat and gained head-turning muscle tone super fast. Finally I'm loving
life! You can even see my stomach muscles now! Plus my energy level is way up and
my mental focus is better, too. With such fast results, I'm really motivated to keep
going. And the compliments from friends and family don't hurt either!"

Mike Barrowman
Telecommunications Manager
Thornton, Colorado
Age 38

To See Mike's Amazing Before and After Photos and Learn All About This
Amazing Fat Loss Discovery!

Click This Link: http://redir.impulsive.com/redir.php?id=1685&u=126719793&b=4791

"If the above links don't take you to our site, please go to www.slimpath.com to let us know and to claim your FREE Report!"

This Email Brought To You By EmailHello