how to kickstart a poweredge 1650 with RedHat 7.3

Eric Doutreleau Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr
Wed Aug 21 06:21:00 CDT 2002

Hi

I'm trying to kickstart a poweredge 1650 with Redhat7.3 and i have no
luck.
More specificaly it works when i put the the kickstart file on the floppy.

But our policy is to put it on a nfs base server.

When i boot the system with a stock image the installer tell me that it
receive no answer from DHCP server.
I guess it s a problem with the e1000 driver.

When i install with the kickstart file on the floppy the network run fine
and i got an answer from the DHCP server.

Then Has anyone already succeed in kickstart dell poweredge 1650

--
Eric Doutreleau
I.N.T			| Tel	: +33 (0) 160764687
91011 Evry   France	| email	: Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr