Linux & Dell/EMC SAN

Benito Venegas venevene at securities.com
Wed Aug 14 23:16:00 CDT 2002

Good night Jason:

I don;t have any new model DELL/EMC SAN.

If this info help you, only I have two systems each one with 630F and 650F
plus qla2200  (mm...which one has an extra F?? sorry it's late :)

Both systems are attached to  PE 2450, with RH 7.2 and kernel
2.4.9-31SGI_XFS  :) (yes!! or not Seth?:)

I will play with 2.4.19 in 2 weeks more (I can not use Prod. System
2 for now)

We share in total  1 TB using nfs-utils-0.3-X (I am sleepy in this
momment) and no problem at this momment.

I want to have the new ones SAN, but let's wait for 2003 budget 1st.

When are we going to complete 1000 users in the list Matt? (including the
new CBS Watch News list? :P)

Good night boys (any girl??)

Vene

--