PowerEdge 2650 & Redhat 7.3

Steve Mickeler steve at neptune.ca
Wed Aug 14 12:42:00 CDT 2002

The 3com 3c996 copper gig card is also based on the broadcom 570x chipset
as well.

I've had great luck with the tigon3 driver with the broadcom chip but I
still prefer the Intel E1000 copper gig nic over the Broadcom based nic.

Also, anyone know where in the world to find a DOS NDIS driver for the
broadcom nic ? I usually use symantec's ghost to image servers once I've
built an install I'm happy with and I'm not able to use ghost on the
broadcom based servers we have because of the lack of the DOS NDIS
drivers.

Cheers.