Welcome to CBS MarketWatch!

CBS MarketWatch Membership membership at marketwatch.com
Wed Aug 14 10:37:00 CDT 2002

Welcome to CBS MarketWatch!

Dear Non4,

Welcome and thank you for becoming a CBS MarketWatch member!
You now have full access to our complete selection of news and
commentary, archived stories, and tools including the following:

Personalized Portfolio Tracker, recognized by Forbes as
"Best of the Web," which provides everything you need to analyze
and track your investments:
http://portfolio.marketwatch.com?dist=welcome

Alerts based on Price/Volume, Industry or News that automatically
notifies you when your favorite columns are updated or news
matching any stock or industry is published:
http://MyAlerts.MarketWatch.com?dist=welcome

Customized Charting allows you to set your stock charting preferences:
http://cbs.marketwatch.com/tools/quotes/intchart.asp?symb=GE&sid=2148&dist=welcome

E-Newsletters, written by our world-class journalists, keep you
up-to-date on the latest financial news - delivered straight to your in-box as it happens!

Mobile Portfolios keep you connected either wirelessly or via
synchronization to your favorite symbols when you are away from your computer:
http://mobile.marketwatch.com/mobile/default.asp?&dist=welcome

Special Discounts from our Partners provide you with money-saving offers:

Message Boards allow you to connect and exchange investment ideas
with other CBS MarketWatch users:
http://messages.marketwatch.com?&dist=welcome

At CBS MarketWatch, we update our news continually throughout the
day with relevant market information. To make CBS MarketWatch your
homepage, click
http://cbs.marketwatch.com/support/MakeUsYourHomePage.asp?&dist=welcome

Regards,
Bill Bishop
EVP and General Manager
CBS MarketWatch

Your membership profile is the following:

Member Name: Non4
E-Mail Address: Linux-Poweredge at dell.com

Forget your password? Go to:
http://cbs.marketwatch.com/login/forgot.asp?siteID=mktw

To change your CBS MarketWatch membership profile, go to:
http://cbs.marketwatch.com/login/profile.asp?siteID=mktw

You selected the following CBS MarketWatch E-newsletter(s):

* Midday (Daily)
* After the Bell (Daily)
* Weekly Roundup (Friday only)
* Thom Calandra's StockWatch (Daily)
* Personal Finance (Daily)
* Frank Barnako's Internet Daily (Daily)
* Bambi Francisco's Net Sense (Tuesday only)
* CBS MarketWatch Weekend TV Show Preview (Friday only)
* SiteWatcher (Monthly)
* CBS MarketWatch.com Announcements (Monthly)
* CBS MarketWatch.com Special Offers To Users (Monthly)
* Mutual Funds (Friday only)

To change your CBS MarketWatch.com subscription profile go to: