How to monitor CERC RAID on PE500SE w/ RH 7.3?

JP Vossen vossenjp at netaxs.com
Tue Aug 13 16:11:00 CDT 2002

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 Matt_Domsch at Dell.com wrote:

> The CERC has newer packages than the regular megaraid cards...  My bad.
> A search on support.dell.com for "CERC" turns this up as the second hit.
> http://support.dell.com/us/en/filelib/download/index.asp?fileid=r38731

megamon-3.0-0.i386.rpm looks like what I'm after, though it would be nice if
there was a man page or something that explained the format of the e-mail...
;-)

It looks like this page also has some potential, but it's non-Dell.  I won't
have time to read through it all until later...
	http://www.lsilogic.com/products/stor_prod/raid/i4.html

Thanks for saving me a whole lot of beating my head against the wall!
JP
JP Vossen, CISSP              |:::======|                jp at jpsdomain.org
"The software said it requires Windows 98 or better, so I installed
Linux..."