How to monitor CERC RAID on PE500SE w/ RH 7.3?

Tue Aug 13 11:07:01 CDT 2002

Search support.dell.com for megaraid-util-rh7.3-i386.tar.gz
That includes the megamon tool which does what you need, as well as other
interesting tools: config tool, firmware flash tool, and SNMP sub-agent.

I'll see about updating my list to include the CERC.  Thanks for the
reminder.
-Matt

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch
Dell Linux Solutions www.dell.com/linux
#1 US Linux Server provider for 2001 and Q1/2002! (IDC May 2002)

.  I know RH 7.3
is not offically supported yet (why not, and when?!?), but I'm hoping
someone
can point me in the right direction.  All the stuff on Matt's page talks
about
PERC controllers, but there doesn't seem to be anything on the CERC.  It
seems
like the CERC is more or less a MegaRAID variant (uses that driver anyway),
but...

Though I many have missed something, I've been all over Matt's page, and
varous offical Dell pages:
http://www.dell.com/us/en/esg/topics/linux_linuxhome.htm
http://www.dell.com/us/en/esg/topics/linux_003_technical.htm
FAQ-O-Matic
Mailing list archive search (for CERC)

TIA,
JP
JP Vossen, CISSP              |:::======|                jp at jpsdomain.org
"The software said it requires Windows 98 or better, so I installed
Linux..."