no more non-ms systems?

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Sat Aug 10 13:58:00 CDT 2002

I'm curious about this too...

My next major purchase (probably in mid-October) is going to include 2-1650s
and 2-2550s.  All of which would be either "non-OS" or RH Linux (probably
the later - so I can get support).  But if I have to order Windows Server on
the things just to get them, my accounting department will freak.

Anyone from Dell on the list have the real scoop?

Regards,
Kevin