kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k scsi_hostadapter

Soukup, Kevin (IL50) kevin.soukup at honeywell.com
Thu Aug 8 09:16:00 CDT 2002

FIXED!

Thanks to Matt for such a quick reply.

I have to tell you all, I searched the AACRAID archives and did a Google
search (as simple as possible: "Dell R45985") and still couldn't find
mention of this problem.

Maybe this thread will help someone else someday.

Thanks again Matt and cheers to all of you crazy people out there!

Kevin Soukup
CAD/CAM Engineer - Oracle DBA - MatrixOne SysAdmin

Honeywell Automation & Control Solutions Automation and Control Products
Division
11 W. Spring Street
Freeport, IL 61032

Phone:	(815) 235-6944