custom debian woody iso

Steve Mickeler steve at neptune.ca
Wed Aug 7 15:04:00 CDT 2002

I can't guarantee that it will be maintained but I will try to keep on top
of things.

Since the kernel is stripped of quite a few options to make room for the
additional hardware support, its still recommended to download and compile
a new kernel for additional hardware support that wasnt included in the
kernel on the iso.

You will require the -ac4 patches for 2.4.19 for Intel e1000 support. The
tigon3 driver for the broadcom card was added in as a netive driver in the
standard 2.4.19 kernel though.

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:

> looks cool! is this going to me maintained ? if it is, mind if I
> direct people who use the heanet-debian-netinst for 2650's/2550's
> towards it ? Since it may suit their needs better in the future.

[-] Steve Mickeler [ steve at neptune.ca ]

[|] Todays root password is brought to you by /dev/random

[+] 1024D/9AA80CDF = 4103 9E35 2713 D432 924F  3C2E A7B9 A0FE 9AA8 0CDF