Matt Domsch's Linux page - aacraid.o issue

Michael_E_Brown@Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Tue Aug 6 13:56:00 CDT 2002

Useful information to know to help diagnose the problem would be the version
of the OS that is running and kernel version and what apps are running when
the hangs happen. Useful commands and other info would be "top" output,
possibly "vmstat" and "iostat", plus some of the interesting files in /proc/
such as cpuinfo, meminfo, interrupts. It would also be helpful to know which
hardware platform is being used.

May I assume from your email address that they are not running Red Hat?
--
Michael