Matt Domsch's Linux page - aacraid.o issue

Simon J.A. Boardman simon.boardman at caldera.com
Tue Aug 6 10:24:00 CDT 2002

Matt,

Hope you are well.

I have a customer with an issue with the "aacraid" driver and I was
curious if you were aware of this problem or if it rang any bells, etc:

The server decides to momentarily hang for about 20 odd seconds and will
not perform commands, allow you to log in or for that matter anything.
This has happened about half a dozen times now, perhaps more but not
when we're looking.  There are no error messages that we can find,
reboots don't do any good.

If you have any clues then I would be most grateful.

Best Regards,

Simon
-----
Simon J.A. Boardman
Caldera Technical Support

Caldera Europe Limited,
Wingfield Court, Croxley Business Park,
Hatters Lane, Watford, WD18 8YN,
United Kingdom.
Registered in England No 2063779

Telephone   +44 (0) 1923 813600
Main Office +44 (0) 1923 816344
Fax         +44 (0) 1923 813818
Direct Line +44 (0) 1923 813630
Mobile      +44 (0) 7768 125484
Email       simon.boardman at caldera.com,
            sboard at caldera.com
HTTP        http://www.caldera.com/support

Please reply to Technical Support queries to "ukpriority at caldera.com"
quoting your Support Request (SR) or Customer Key Number.