SUMMARY New to RAID/Linux - PE2650, Redhat 7.3

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Aug 6 06:28:00 CDT 2002

Thanks a million for all the replies.  I'm playing with the software
RAID now.  I was thrown off by the fact that Redhat was loading the
aacraid driver, but I saw nothing in the BIOS about RAID anywhere.
Opening the box it was quite clear that we did NOT have hardware RAID
installed.

Any questions I have now are best directed to a redhat list, but surely
I'll be back :)

brian