New to RAID/Linux - PE2650, Redhat 7.3

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Aug 5 08:39:01 CDT 2002

OK, I think I can figure this stuff out.  I'll likely build it into the
kernel as well, since there's no practical reason I can think of to make
aacraid a module (or the aic7xxx driver).

My question *now* is: How do I control the RAID level?  How do I know
how the driver is treating the disks?  How do I know if it's being
mirrored? etc. etc.

Thanks again