New to RAID/Linux - PE2650, Redhat 7.3

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Aug 5 08:11:00 CDT 2002

Thanks for the reply.  Sorry for the miscommunication - RAID 1
(mirroring) is what I want to do.  The question now is once I have my
root disk set up the way I want it, what's the device I'm aliasing in
modules.conf?  I don't remember ever putting a module into that file
just by itself on a line, but that appears to be what you're
suggesting.

Just want a clarification there.

Thanks for your help and patience.
brian