RH 7.2 kickstart on 1650 w/o RAID

David Sumner david.sumner at oracle.com
Thu Aug 1 07:41:01 CDT 2002

It does get the network connectivity without a problem.  In looking at the
box it's building from, it gets it's IP address via DHCP, and apparently is
able to pull down the netstg1.img (previously it had errored saying that it
couldn't find the file....it no longer gives that error....is there a way to
confirm this) file.  It's after this point that it gets stuck with the
/tmp/sda error.