[Poweredgec-tools] C6220: "bmc Controller access degraded or unavailable Deasserted" log and how to check FCB version in linux

n x xn20131031 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:22:56 CDT 2014

Some update, this messages stopped after the whole chassis is switched off.

We had a maintenance recently, all the servers and racks are switched off
for several hours. After when all the machines are switched on, the message
"Controller access degraded or unavailable Deasserted" stopped. So maybe
sometimes, you have to switch off the whole chassis to stop this kind of
messages. But for the machins in production, it is not easy to do that.