[Poweredgec-tools] BMC Hostname. Populating those two zeros

Erlend Bergsås erlend.bergsaas at met.no
Fri Mar 14 04:54:59 CDT 2014

Hi,

I guess my question is: when and for what are those three fields used for?

If there was only the one, the node number, I would understand it. I don't know what the two other fields are used for.

(Michael: Yesterday I responded using my phone. I am sorry I didn't respond via the list.)

Thanks again,
-Erlend