[Poweredgec-tools] How to retrieve C6220 chassis service tag

Gerrits, Kit kgerrits at comscore.com
Wed Dec 10 10:23:34 CST 2014

Hello guys,

I read in an earlier post that 'bmc allinfo' should report report the Chassis Setvice tag:
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/poweredgec-tools/2013-May/000097.html

Unfortunately, I cannot find my chassis service tag in the output
(I only have one on these on record)

$ sudo /opt/dell/pec/bmc allinfo |grep -i <censored>
I'm using dell-pec-bmc-tool-2014.10.15-1.noarch

I can send the full output of the command and the actual Chassis Service tag upon request, but I'm not going to post in on a mailing list ;-)

Does anyone else have any idea?

Kind regards,

Kit Gerrits

Kit Gerrits   DAx Operations  |  comScore, Inc.   (NASDAQ:SCOR)
Herikerbergweg 280, 1101 CT, Amsterdam
T +31 (0)20 5195495 | kgerrits at comscore.com