[Poweredgec-tools] Chassis level policy nod holding its setting

Wojciech Turek wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 17 10:57:20 CDT 2012

Hi

I am using setupbios tool and first I save current BIOS settings into a
file then I edit that file and change desired settings then I read the
changed file into BIOS and reboot the server. I am referring  to the first
section of the BIOS file #Advanced Power Management#, see below.

### power management

power_management              : os_control      # maximum_performance
os_control*  node_manager
cpu_power_capping             : pstate_0        # pstate_0*  pstate_1
pstate_2   pstate_3   pstate_4
energy_efficient_policy       : performance     # performance   balanced*
low_power
chassis_level_capping         : disabled        # disabled*  enabled
sled_level_policy             : chassis_level   # chassis_level*
throttling   power_off   do_nothing
chassis_level_policy          : power_off       # throttling*  power_off

Email: wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Tel: (+)44 1223 763517