[Poweredgec-tools] C62xx hardware integration

Michael_Stumpf at Dell.com Michael_Stumpf at Dell.com
Mon Aug 20 22:08:19 CDT 2012

Hi Aurelien,

We're planning to rev that PXE image, but that's not done yet.

But, the tools that are on http://poweredgec.com in the system management pack already have C6220 support.  Just pull down the new versions, repack them into a .tgz that the PXE image can use, and you should be ready to go.  If you find specific issues or a gap within those, please let us know.

Michael Stumpf
System Management & Tools
Dell | DCS | PowerEdge C

-----Original Message-----
From: poweredgec-tools-bounces On Behalf Of Aurelien ROUGEMONT
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 10:09 AM
To: poweredgec-tools
Subject: [Poweredgec-tools] C62xx hardware integration

Hi,

I am currently integrating the new c6220 servers into our automated deployment tool.

So far we've been using the pxe files available on poweredgec.com (with some modifications for having latest firmwares and flash tools) for
C6100 with success.

Here are the questions :

 - is there any updated version of the pxe kernel/initrd including those modifications ?

if not :
 - is there any non-obfuscated version of the "bmc" script so i can add the c6220 support ?
 - there any non-obfuscated version of the "ipmiflash" script so i can add the c6220 support ?

Aurélien
--
 Aurelien                                  Domain Name Registrar
   \o/                                     Hosting For Geeks and more...