[Poweredgec-tools] C62xx hardware integration

Aurelien ROUGEMONT beorn at gandi.net
Mon Aug 20 10:08:54 CDT 2012

Hi,

I am currently integrating the new c6220 servers into our automated
deployment tool.

So far we've been using the pxe files available on poweredgec.com (with
some modifications for having latest firmwares and flash tools) for
C6100 with success.

Here are the questions :

 - is there any updated version of the pxe kernel/initrd including those
modifications ?

if not :
 - is there any non-obfuscated version of the "bmc" script so i can add
the c6220 support ?
 - there any non-obfuscated version of the "ipmiflash" script so i can
add the c6220 support ?

Aurélien
--
 Aurelien                                  Domain Name Registrar
   \o/                                     Hosting For Geeks and more...