T3400 RHEL4 Video

John_Hull at Dell.com John_Hull at Dell.com
Fri Dec 21 07:35:43 CST 2007

I just did a manual copy...they're up there now

-----Original Message-----
From: vincent at cojot.name [mailto:vincent at cojot.name]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 4:38 AM
To: Griffin, Edward
Cc: Hull, John; linux-precision-Lists
Subject: RE: T3400 RHEL4 Video

Still no 14.19 for RHEL4 on  http://linux.dell.com/files/nvidia/rhel4
unless I missed something...?

Vincent

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Griffin, Edward wrote:

> Thank you.

running RHEL4, however as of this morning an updated Nvidia driver has
not been released for RHEL4, if the workstation is supported running
this OS shouldn't the necessary drivers be available?  Sorry about the
tone of frustration but I have been asking for a dkms version of the
100.14.19 driver since early November.