Announcing new linux.dell.com web site

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch@dell.com
Mon Jan 12 17:40:01 2004

The Dell Linux Engineering team is pleased to announce the launch of a
new web site:

  http://linux.dell.com

This site is intended to offer technical information and files related
to running Linux on Dell systems.  While we primarily partner with Red
Hat, we realize many people run other Linux distributions, and wish to
offer here information to assist them as well.

Most of the content on Matt Domsch's Linux site
http://domsch.com/linux has already migrated to linux.dell.com,
including RAID controllers, OpenManage, and links to various
downloadable files like the Debian netinst ISOs.  Likewise, Gary
Lerhaupt's DKMS and devlabel projects, formerly hosted on
http://lerhaupt.com/ have migrated to the new site.

linux.dell.com doesn't replace, but compliments Dell's Linux sales and
marketing information which remains at http://dell.com/linux/, and
official support information and downloads at http://support.dell.com/.

We welcome your feedback about the new site at linux-precision@dell.com.

--