[Linux-PowerEdge] Mellanox ConnectX-4 Ethernet in DSU

Jesper Lykkegaard Karlsen jelka at mbg.au.dk
Wed Nov 29 02:08:47 CST 2017

Stefan and Killian, thank you this was just that I needed.

Cheers, Jesper

On 28 Nov 2017, at 17.00, Dietrich, Stefan <stefan.dietrich at desy.de<mailto:stefan.dietrich at desy.de>> wrote:

Hello Jesper,

in case you missed it, there is an OEM firmware download area on the Mellanox page:
http://www.mellanox.com/page/firmware_table_dell?mtag=oem_firmware_download

Those firmwares have the Dell branding and I was able to apply those updates without problems on Dell machines.

Regards,
Stefan