[Linux-PowerEdge] Mellanox ConnectX-4 Ethernet in DSU

Stefan M. Radman smr at kmi.com
Mon Nov 27 07:43:42 CST 2017

David,

For what it's worth:
Firmware updates for the sake of updating firmware might not be a good idea but ...
I've been more successful with frequent (e.g. quarterly) incremental updates than "Jumbo Patches" every couple of years.
Keeps you practicing your updates, change management and rollback procedures.

Your mileage may vary.

Stefan