[Linux-PowerEdge] Mellanox ConnectX-4 Ethernet in DSU

Jesper Lykkegaard Karlsen jelka at mbg.au.dk
Mon Nov 27 07:38:37 CST 2017

Thanks for the advice David, I totally agree with you on that view.

Thing is, this is a HPC cluster where performance is of most importance
and there are a number of those improvements in the later firmwares.

Cheers,

Jesper

Jesper Lykkegaard Karlsen
Scientific Computing
Centre for Structural Biology
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics
Aarhus University
Gustav Wieds Vej 10C
8000 Aarhus C

E-mail: jelka at mbg.au.dk