[Linux-PowerEdge] Automated setup config

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 15:28:14 CST 2017

FWIW you may be able to use iPXE to present XML to iDRAC. I've done some
cursory investigation but AFAICR iDRAC supports network bootstrap and
configuration via network, which would solve this problem for you. I
suggest using iPXE specifically because it supports HTTP and has a
scripting language, so you can make something fairly modular very quickly.

cheers,
Klaus