[Linux-PowerEdge] increase in SNMP timeouts with DRAC 2.50.50.50

Robert Jacobson teridon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 07:14:47 CST 2017

I've started installing DRAC 2.50.50.50 on R620 and R720xd systems.

On both systems on which I've installed it, I've started seeing a HUGE
increase in the number of SNMP timeouts.

On one system, the timeouts seem to have cleared up, after multiple resets,
and disabling/enabling the SNMP agent multiple times.

But on the other system, resetting and re-enabling SNMP didn't seem to help.

Anyone else seeing this problem?