[Linux-PowerEdge] Automated setup config

Dan Yasny dyasny at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:32:28 CST 2017

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 4:24 PM, <Jose.Delarosa at dell.com> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> I’m not sure if these are the latest and greatest, but pretty close.
>
> 13G: http://topics-cdn.dell.com/pdf/idrac7-8-lifecycle-
> controller-v2.40.40.40_API%20Guide_en-us.pdf
> 14G: http://topics-cdn.dell.com/pdf/iDRAC9-lifecycle-
> controller-v3.00.00.00_API%20Guide_en-us.pdf

Thanks Jose, I really appreciate the prompt and detailed response.

One last question: you mentioned 12G, and since most of my hardware is
R320/R620, I tried to go to http://DRAC/redfish/v1 but only got a 404

Is that to be expected, or do I need to enable redfish in the iDRAC first,
somehow?

PS my experience with redfish so far has been only with the sushy library
emulator, which actually works quite well.