[Linux-PowerEdge] Unqualified SFP+ adapter detected

Russell Auld russauld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:24:14 CST 2017

I've seen this exact complaint from the same card in the same server.
It still works, despite the complaint. One caveat, we're running RHEL6 on
that server.
The cables are Cisco TwinAx copper 10Gb. So far so good.

There are driver and firmware updates for that card on the Dell support
page (look under Qlogic), but I did not have any luck using them.
I'm just running stock RHEL6 and it works.